Wales Crafts Council recognises the importance of privacy and security to persons accessing this web site. For your reassurance, please read the following summary of our privacy and security policy.
- For those who browse the Wales Crafts Council web site but do not submit a form, no information is collected.
- For those who do submit a form, Wales Crafts Council records your personal details, e-mail address and selections on its database held on an off-line server. Due diligence is taken to ensure that this information can only be accessed by Wales Crafts Council staff, and is only used to send the information requested.
- Wales Crafts Council will delete your personal details stored on its database on receipt of a personal delete request from you quoting your personal details and original e-mail message or date of completion of form.
- Wales Crafts Council does not create or use any cookies – small text files stored on your hard disk.
- Wales Crafts Council does not share your personal information with any third parties.
- Wales Crafts Council will endeavour to respond promptly to any persons expressing concern about itsprivacy and security provisions, and to take appropriate action should these concerns be acknowledged by Wales Crafts Council.
WCC data protection registration Number is: Z9087247